I love a fruity, tasty and healthy drink on a hot summer day! So I wanted to create something full of flavor and antioxidants that even kids would prefer over a soda! Kelly and I loved it, so I hope your family does too!
- the juice from 2 large lemons
- the zest of 1 of the lemons
- 2 T agave syrup
- 1-2 cups of ice (depending on how slushy you want your drink)
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- roughly 3 cups ginger ale
1. Add your lemon juice, zest, agave, ice and pomegranate juice to a blender and blend on high to puree everything.
2. Pour enough ginger ale to fill half of your glass.
3. Pour the juice mixture on top to fill the glass.
And voila! That's all it takes to make a fun, fruity, sparkly drink to enjoy while grilling out or just hanging out with friends!