This is a quick and easy recipe that will WOW your guests! They will take no more than 15 minutes from start to finish, promise! I've served them with any Italian dish, but they go best with pasta because they can sop up the yummy sauce left on your plate! I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does!
- 1 package regular crescent rolls (do not use the big or butter kind!)
- Italian Seasoning (enough to sprinkle over the tops)
- Garlic oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cover a pan and spray with nonstick spray.
3. Lay out the crescent rolls close together.
4. Put a drizzle of garlic oil on each crescent roll.
TIP: If you do not have garlic oil, take a jar of minced/crushed garlic
and with a spoon, get the oil out. You won't be able to taste the difference!
5. Use the back of a spoon and smear the oil all over the crescents.
6. Sprinkle Italian seasoning evenly over the top of the crescents.
7. Roll them up with your fingers.
8. Spread evenly over the pan and cook as directed
on the packaging (I usually cook them for 10 minutes.)
9. Take out of the oven and serve warm!
TIP: If you are not ready to serve dinner, put a towel in a bowl, place crescents
in the towel and cover. This will keep them warm for at least another 10 minutes!